Competitive (dependent on experience). significant benefits package including company pension and profit share (after one year)
If you are really driven, take pride in getting the most out of people and seeing them flourish in solving complex engineering problems under your guidance, you will really enjoy working at Simpact! You will be working on the forefront of technology and become part of a small dynamic organisation with strong ambitions.
We are looking for a reliable individual with several years of experience as a mechanical engineer making use of FEA techniques. You need to be a team player with good communication and motivation skills.
You will be working as a CAE Engineer leading a small team of analysts and engineers. Your role will include;
- Liaison with customers to understand their requirements and to keep them informed on project progress and findings in verbal and written form
- Orchestrating timely project deliveries with the team (incl. project planning and resource forecasting)
- With the team, deriving solutions to meet part, component and system requirements
Your work will include;
- Identifying and interpreting functional requirements of a system, component or part
- Read technical drawings/CAD and interpreting them into analysis models
- Assisting the Directors for project quotations
- Supported by the team, setting up and running numerical simulations
- Planning, preparing and help executing physical tests including data acquisition
- Analysing simulation and physical test results
- Sharing CAE knowledge/experience with colleagues
For the above, you will follow the processes as laid down in the Simpact ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System.
We are a European team and encourage applications from individuals from the EU with a positive outlook in living and working in the UK. You must be a mechanical engineer in product development or testing, enjoy working with others and have an ambition to become an integral part of a successful growing SME team that makes innovation work.
This job posting does not have a closing date. As this is a highly specialised position, we will review each application as they are received and reject/interview on a continuous basis.
To apply for this position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with an up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why we should consider you.